Wefarm Is Hiring!! Apply Now!!
Wefarm Is Hiring!! Apply Now!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Head of Sales, East Africa
WeFarm, the world’s largest knowledge network for small-scale farmers, empowers farmers to connect with one another around the world to solve problems, share ideas and spread innovation.
To establish and maintain successful relationships with the company’s business partners within East Africa. You will be the senior point of contact for clients in East Africa (KE, UG, TZ), managing a growing Sales and Account Management team to ensure exceptional performance at all stages of the sales cycle and client relationship process.
This includes establishing the lead generation and qualification processes locally, supporting Sales / Account Managers with pitches, building and maintaining relationships, terms negotiation, pricing strategy, best in class account management, including cross-sell and upsell processes. The role is heavily target orientated and you will be expected to create your own budget and achieve your targets through existing client relationships and new business development.
- Responsibility for Sales and Account Management teams and targets within the East African region, including the following countries: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda
- Contribute towards the setting of regional sales and account management strategy
- Work towards Wefarm’s company vision, building understanding of the needs of Wefarm’s members and a focus on working strategically as well as meeting targets
- Support relationship building and management of all partners in East Africa across all areas of relationship, including pitch, proposal, negotiation, client management and upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Responsible for forecasting and sales tracking, and working closely with Finance, Field Operations, Marketing, and wider Wefarm global teams
- Conduct pricing analysis to achieve optimal revenue and customer satisfaction
- Foster a positive and performance-oriented culture and sales-centric atmosphere among team members
- Monitoring the team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets