Water Treatment Engineer At Davis&shirtliff
Water Treatment Engineer At Davis&shirtliff 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, DRC, South Sudan and Zimbabwe. The company has a total complement of over 800 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Water Treatment Engineer, reporting to the Group Water Treatment Manager.
The principal job tasks shall be: -
- Designing and selling complete range water & wastewater treatment products and solutions to customers and prospects.
- Participate in water and wastewater treatment project deployments, supervision, monitoring, inspection, and de-snagging.
- Preparation of tenders, quotations, presenting to clients and converting to orders.
- Carrying out technical service visits and provide technical support as required within the region.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes: -
- Upper Second Class Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline from a recognised institution.
- 2 - 4 years' experience in Water and Wastewater Treatment Projects with minimum Upper Second-Class Hons Degree.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office packages.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A good team player.
- Project management skills including ability to organize, schedule, prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidates will join a dedicated team of specialists in the Water and Energy sectors which have significant potential for future growth. The job will provide a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities for the successful candidates.
Interested persons should apply by Friday, 11th June 2021.