Unit Managers(5) 5 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
We are looking for high-performing Unit Managers to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management. The Unit Manager will be responsible for recruiting, training, selection, retention of productive Financial Advisors and ensuring that his/her unit meets and exceeds their monthly sales targets.
- Ensure that high production targets are met through the team and his/her personal production.
- Sales planning that achieve the set goals and objectives.
- Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills to achieve results.
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to members of their teams and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans.
- Market segmentation and opening of markets for financial advisors to secure business.
- Meeting the set persistency levels of life business and retention targets for other lines of business.
- Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers.
- Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time.
- Setting and monitoring sales objectives.
- Contributing to meeting sales targets.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Diploma in a business related course.
- Over 2 years of experience in Sales, Management, Banking, Microfinance, and insurance sales.
- Must be 28 years and above.
- Successful previous experience in Insurance is an added advantage.
- Aggressive skills, adaptable and a team player.
- Sales acumen; Talent for sales and commitment to learning new strategies.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- A successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession.
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people.
- Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of life insurance.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
- Previous experience working directly with clients or with an insurance sales team or selling Life Insurance is encouraged.
- COP will be an added advantage.
- This position pays a retainer and overrides (a percentage of commission from the sales of your sales agents).
- Airtime and Family Medical Cover based on performance.
- Pension Cover.