Trade Development Representative At Jamii Telecommunications
Trade Development Representative At Jamii Telecommunications 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
TRADE DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE ROLE
To increase subscribers through subscriber registrations within an allocated Market zone.
TRADE DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Territory Sales Leader and agents within the allocated Zone.
- Achieve and surpass set targets on acquisition of new subscribers through direct selling and trade activities.
- Development of sales and marketing strategies within assigned market.
- Report on competitor activity and market opportunities.
- Provide marketing plans within allocated area.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE TRADE DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE ROLE
- Certificate or diploma in sales (a degree would be an added advantage).
- Sales, marketing experience is required.
- Technically savvy.
- Able to communicate and to present clearly to senior management level clients.
- Analytical and entrepreneurial skills.
- MUST have integrity and good work ethic.
- Sale of FMCG products.
- Customer relationship management .
- Knowledge of smart phones and devices in the market.
- Experience in sales in Telecommunication industry is desirable.