Tour Consultant 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and sell innovative tour packages to meet market demand
- Ensuring KWS park rules & hotel regulations are made clear to tourists
- Ensuring payment for each tour booking is received in advance
- Creating contact with hotels, car hire, sightseeing attraction and other service providers for best competitive contract rates
- Ensure clients’ special requests especially on accommodation & room specification, driver-guide language, meals and others are pre-arranged.
- Making follow-ups for tour quotations
- Ensuring that tours quotations are competitive
- Inclusions, exclusions as well as terms & conditions of a quotation should be highlighted to reduce disputes with clients
- Any other duty may be assigned from time to time.
- Certificate or diploma in Tour operations or tourism management or related field
- Two years of experience as a Tour/travel consultant in a busy environment
- Ability to use various tours/hotel booking systems.
- Experience in outbound tours is an advantage