Technical Writer At Amazon.com Services Llc
Technical Writer At Amazon.com Services Llc 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
United States, United States of America
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- Experience writing for developer and technical audiences - blog, product documentation, technical information
We’re open to both local and remote candidates, with offices located in multiple U.S. cities! Are you interested in cutting edge technology? Deeply curious about cloud computing? Do you love to write? If so, consider becoming a Programmer Writer with Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Programmer Writers combine their love for tech, ability to write, and strong customer focus to deliver the high-quality, well-organized documentation and code examples developers rely on to build solutions using AWS services. Writers work closely with engineering teams, and play a key role in our customers’ success.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills, for multiple services. Ideally, you have both a technical background, and the ability to deliver high-quality technical documentation. While we don’t expect you to be an expert in all of these areas, we hope you are excited to learn about them!
We are a growing team of talented, geographically distributed technical communicators who enjoy collaborating with others, know the power documentation has to make a real difference, and always put customers first.
- Experience designing, planning, and delivering content projects.
- Experience working on or closely with software development teams.
- Experience using an XML-based authoring system
- Technical experience in a major technology area such as Compute, Storage, Database, Developer Tools, Machine Learning, Security or IoT.
- Experience working with agile project management methodologies.
- Experience working with XML, reStructuredText, or Markdown-based documentation systems.
- Experience working with Git or similar distributed version control system.