Technical Office Assistant
Technical Office Assistant 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Design monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Support implementation and use of monitoring and evaluation tools, and adherence to complete, correct and timely reporting.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to supported facilities, including collecting data on project activities and assist in the preparation of weekly reports.
- Institute/strengthen disease surveillance and early warning system in project supported facilities and communities
- Provide direct technical assistance and capacity building to project supported health facilities.
- Responsible for data entry of project inputs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Doing quotations.
- Handling Technical Marketing.
- Manage projects from the office.
- Handling of financial reports.
- Preparation of reports for weekly meetings.
Skills and Qualifications.
- He/She must have a Diploma in construction.
- He/She must have 1 year experience.