Technical Advisor At Icap Columbia University
Technical Advisor At Icap Columbia University 1 PositionNon-Governmental Organizations
A global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities. Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system-from patients to health care providers to government officials-ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system services.
ICAP of Columbia University (registered in Kenya as Center for International Programs- Kenya) is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services in Kenya. Applications are invited for the following positions.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Technical Advisor – HIV Prevention, Care & Treatment is a member of the senior team and will oversee programmatic activities and site support at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching & Referral Hospital (JOOTRH) for efficient delivery of quality services.
- To oversee the planning, initiation, and implementation of HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services
- To provide technical support for the planning and implementation of TB/HIV activities
- To provide technical support for the planning and implementation of HIV testing services
- To provide on-going supervision of ICAP-supported HIV care and treatment programs
- To participate in training and mentorship of site facility staff
- To participate in designing programs to assist in monitoring and evaluation and quality improvement activities
- To liaise with the Ministry of Health officials and other stakeholders in coordinating the implementation of the program
- To prepare budgets, work plans, reports, and other technical papers
- Degree in Medicine or a Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- At least 5 years of experience with HIV-related health programs