Call Center Team Leader
Call Center Team Leader 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Account Supervisor/ Service Delivery Manager
Customer Service Representative(s)
The Team Leader is responsible for effectively managing, coaching and motivating agents to meet individual and team Key Performance Indicators by carrying out responsibilities in the areas of Orientation; Performance Management; Quality Assurance in liaison with the Quality Assurance Dept; Reporting and Administrative duties; and Attendance management.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
The incumbent will be responsible for the following main areas:
(A) Performance Management
- Listen to pre-screened calls and conduct 3 daily coaching sessions of 15mins each with Agents.
- Conduct 3 hours side-by-side live coaching of calls with agents per week
- Undertake weekly 15mins performance review meetings with all agents assigned to own team
- Conduct a minimum of 30 mins Coaching sessions per agent per week.
- Conduct agent self-evaluation sessions with all agents one (1) hour prior to shift
- Conduct daily pre shift session with the team
- Schedule and conduct weekly agent feedback and motivation sessions on areas of improvement and subsequently provide written report to immediate supervisor for purposes of improving HCC.
- Agent support
- Assist agents by providing floor support on customer queries.
- Handle agent escalated calls.
- Quality Assurance in liaison with the Quality Assurance Dept
- Complete a minimum of 2 live call evaluations per agent per week in line with Performance Action Plan developed between Team Leader and Quality Assurance during weekly performance meeting.
- Listen to 4 live calls per agent per day.
- Undertake weekly phone calls duties of 1.5hours per week.
- Reporting and Administration
- Ensure all agents performance files are updated with:-o Daily team performance report
o Signed weekly Coaching Form;
o Signed weekly Quality Assurance Summaries; o Signed weekly performance review Report;
o Action plans, minutes for respective agents on PMP
- Attendance management
- Complete daily attendance registers and commissions files.
- Provide the following support to new employees (2 week nesting period):-
- Conduct mandatory 45min pre-shift listening to Good and unacceptable customer service calls with new agents twice a week
- Increase coaching time to 2 hours weekly which includes listening to calls with respective agent(s)
- Conduct daily live call evaluations on areas coaching has been provided to assess adherence to agreed action plans.
- Conduct side-by-side live coaching of calls with new agents
- Solicit feedback from new agents to assess coaching sessions and performance reviews
- Schedule and conduct weekly performance management and coaching sessions with all new agents.
The tasks outlined above are not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to update this Job Profile as responsibilities change.
Education and experience:
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Fluent in the English Language (neutral and clear accent)
- Good knowledge of Kiswahili (where applicable)
- Refer to Career progression chart for experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Good understanding of Performance Management Programme
- Excellent Coaching Skills
- Demonstrated exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Previous experience in leading teams
Key competencies and attributes:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Good interpersonal; communication skills and coaching skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail, good numerical skills
- Ability to work in a strict deadline driven environment
- Maintains healthy team dynamics through well developed conflict management skills
- Recognises and acknowledges team and individual performance.
- South B
- South C
- Imara Daima
- Embakasi – Transami
- Embakasi – Kobil
- Tassia – Kwa Ndege
- Embakasi – Nyayo Gate B
- Umoja I & II
- Umoja – Tena
- Pipeline – Kware