Teacher – Makini Cambridge Curriculum At Makini High School
Teacher – Makini Cambridge Curriculum At Makini High School 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Makini Schools is a leader in the Kenyan system of education – drawing on global best practice – with five campuses in Nairobi & Kisumu, offering nursery, primary and high school education. We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Cambridge Teacher job description
- Plan, organize, and provide instruction that are aligned with Cambridge curriculum and school standards to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students in the 21st century.
- Develop and deliver lesson overviews that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
- Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s knowledge and abilities in appropriate grade levels and subjects.
- Administer academic assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in knowledge acquisition.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behaviour required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment.
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Principal, Deputy Principal or any other senior management staff
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Education.
- Registered by the TSC.
- At least 3 years of teaching experience in Cambridge IGCSE.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills.
Education & Professionalism Certification
- Bachelor of Education degree (Education) option or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution
- Be a registered TSC member a) Specialized knowledge
- Demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of current educational issues relating to the specialist subject areas
- Strong leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Embrace team spiri
Closing Date : 5th June, 2021