Systems Quality Assurance Engineer At Extra Inch Limited
Systems Quality Assurance Engineer At Extra Inch Limited 1 PositionExtra Inch Technologies Ltd
Systems Quality Assurance Engineer at ExtraInch Limited
- Work with vendors, subject matter experts, end-users, and software developers to deploy and support business systems and processes
- Perform all aspects of validation and verification of IT systems, including integration, system, regression, performance, and user acceptance testing
- Ensure quality standards and requirements are met by developing, executing, and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Identify and document feature enhancements, issues and defects found during testing and by user feedback
- Document procedures and build user guides
- Provide support and training to software application users
- Recommend and implement best practices to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Communicate openly, share knowledge, build positive collaboration between departments and team members
- Support and contribute to department and company metrics
- Be actively engaged in continuous improvement projects and culture
- Play a key role in our Continuous Quality process by being directly involved in all phases of product development for web, iOS, and Android applications.
- Work with development teams to plan safe release schedules for application features.
- Decompose requirements into exhaustive test cases and create tests within TestRail.
- Lead feature testing for assigned projects on a continuous basis.
- Participate in regression testing, user acceptance testing, and load testing to ensure acceptance criteria are met and quality is high.
- Log issues discovered in testing with steps to reproduce and failed acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with development teams to assess the testing impact and deployment risks.
- Participate in product releases and test feature delivery via post-production validation.
- Aid in identifying and documenting critical application flows for test automation.
- Assist in improving QA processes, tools, and environments.
- Support all testing activities for new and existing solutions ;
- Test according to tickets, test lists, and free tests
- Development of test cases, test routines, and automated tests in cooperation with our software development team.
- Creation and documentation of test cases and results
- Set up a testing environment to align with the customer environment
- Reporting reproducible error scenarios Improvement of our quality processes in cooperation with the department’s software development, project management, and service.
- Associate’s degree in computer science, IT or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Knowledge of business process modeling
- Ability to learn new software technologies
- Experience with documentation of processes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Technical training skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with banking / financial solutions environment preferred
- Self-starter, creative, and problem solver
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Passion for excellence
- Value and build a culture of measurement
- Ability to travel as required
- 2+ years of experience testing complex software applications, including web, iOS, and Android applications as well as application services and APIs.
- Well versed in decomposing requirements into test cases.
- Skilled in communicating with business stakeholders and development teams to clarify software requirements, provide feedback, and communicate test failures.
- Exhibit high standards, attention to detail, and a customer-focused attitude when assessing the quality of software deliverables.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the software development lifecycle and release strategies.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess the testing impact and deployment risks for software changes.
- Familiarity with modern UI/UX practices.
- Experience creating test cases in TestRail or similar.
- Hands-on experience developing web or mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience developing or using Cypress or other test automation tools.
- Hands-on experience testing APIs using Swagger, Postman, Fiddler, or other tools.
- Experience with bug tracking tools and version control systems as well as with test automation and continuous integration
- Experience with test management systems is an advantage (TestRail)
- Programming skills are an advantage (Python, C++, Java, C#, Delphi) High degree of personal responsibility, quality awareness, and assertiveness
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks while handling multiple projects, communicate clearly, and document all test results using approved Software methodology.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team and across functional groups.
What you can expect from us; An inviting, family-like atmosphere
Ample opportunities for professional development. New challenges and opportunities to learn every day.
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.