Supplies And Store Officer At Tarakwo Dairies Limited
Supplies And Store Officer At Tarakwo Dairies Limited 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We lead in providing quality dairy products and services in Kenya
Milki dairy products are the flagship products of Tarakwo Dairies which was registered in 2010 as a CBO with a handful of members. With the technical support from Melinda Gates Foundation under East Africa Dairy Development Project, who assisted in farmer mobilization, the CBO s, then known as Taragoon Dairy started bulking member’s milk on 22nd October 2010
- Maintaining an inventory of all products and materials at all times.
- Providing critical advice on the position of available stock and re-ordering levels at the different stages of the supply chain
- Reporting on stock levels of all the materials at the store and at the cold room
- Liaising with the Production department to determine orders as per sales requirements to determine stock levels required.
- Analyzing the production based on monthly targets.
- Coordinate order placement between sales department and production department in line with daily and monthly and annual projections
- Provide advisory and professional opinion on procurement matters to the Accounting Officer and ensure compliance with the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Analyzing the stock-expiry and stock-variance analysis reports.
- Managing the company’s crates
- Diploma in Supplies and Stores, Procurement and Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Purchasing and Supplies or any other related field. Degree holders will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate
- Have two years working experience in a related field and in a reputable organization.
Essential Skills Include;
- Must be numerate, have good analytical skills and be a good team leader
- Time management
- Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Inventory Management skills
- Supervisory experience
- Good people management skills
- Excellent planning and coordination skills