Supervisor (sup) – Appeals & Grievance Handling At Kenya Revenue Authority (kra)
Supervisor (sup) – Appeals & Grievance Handling At Kenya Revenue Authority (kra) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The job holder is responsible for providing guidance and implementing all Appeals &grievance management activities.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Analysis of ER matters in a timely manner.
- Communicate feedback to staff;
- Provide and update PSC on staff data, leavers and joiners;
- Collection of views on evidence tendered.
- Preparation/ review of reports and give recommendations
- Sensitize all staff members on grievance handling mechanism.
- Prepare minutes/reports.
- Safe custody of documents and reports
- Participate in disciplinary matters.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Development of budgets
Responsibility for Physical Assets:
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institution.
- Provide oversight for all departmental physical assets.
- Make strategic, operational and financial decisions
- Plans the work of subordinates
- Assigns work to subordinates
- Monitors subordinates work performance
- Appraises/evaluates subordinates performance
- Works predominantly in a comfortable environment.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Human Resource Management or any other relevant field
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Higher Diploma/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) or any other relevant HR qualification
Membership to a Professional Body (IHRM)
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least three (3) years’ work experience as an Officer/Equivalent.
- Male applicants are encouraged to apply.
Proficiency in Labour Laws/Data Science & Analytics
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with good command in written English
- Research skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Mediation Skills
- Minutes & Report writing skills