Strategic Sales Executive At Ilara Health
Strategic Sales Executive At Ilara Health 1 PositionIlara Health
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management. We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.
Duties and responsibilities
Your primary responsibility in this role is to identify, shortlist, pitch, sell and upsell to clients ensuring you maintain relationships within the segments you sell to i.e. Franchised clinics and specialists.
- Create a client funnel, convert the pipeline to actual sales, and continue the growth of the pipeline.
- Create an appropriate sales framework for each of your strategic clients. Identify what needs the client has and create a framework of delivery to meet those needs in accordance with the offerings of Ilara Health.
- Answer client concerns. You are the client’s first point of contact with the company. As such, you need to be on call to answer client questions and concerns. You must be knowledgeable about everything the company provides so you can accurately answer any questions or concerns.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports as and when required.
Minimum Requirements ( Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
- At least 3 years experience in Consultative or specialized selling in the healthcare field.
- Proven track record of acquiring and retaining high valued customers in the healthcare sector.
- Have already a good understanding of medical devices and the healthcare value chain.
- Strong communication skills and highly organized and structured individual.
- Familiarity with office applications as well as Google Drive, Google Forms, Google sheets.