Solution Sales Specialist At Liquid Telecom Kenya
Solution Sales Specialist At Liquid Telecom Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Liquid Telecom is a leading communications solutions provider across 13 countries primarily in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa that serves mobile operators, carriers, enterprise, media and content companies and retail customers with high-speed, reliable connectivity, hosting and co-location and digital services.
It has built Africa’s largest independent fibre network, spanning over 70,000km, and operates state-of-the-art data centres in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Nairobi, with a combined potential 19,000 square metres of rack space and 78MW of power. This is in addition to offering leading cloud-based services, such as Microsoft Office365 and Microsoft Azure, across our fibre footprint.
The Solution Sales Specialist is responsible for delivering sustainable new business growth across segments; providing thought-leadership; and driving customer acceleration to cloud across the enterprise sales and marketing teams.
The role holder will be responsible for developing solutions for new, innovative solutions, tools and processes developed by Liquid Telecom. Responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for solutions, taking them from concept/experimentation all the way to commercialization.
- Own and drive new revenue growth for cloud solutions. Win new business and market share through differentiated customer business value
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements
- Own opportunities from start to close by orchestrating a team consisting of technical and partner roles across an extensive portfolio of products
- Identify customer business challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of our cloud solutions – including detailed relevant BDM, Industry use cases, financial analysis – TCO and ROI
- Idea Screening & Actualization. Prepare solutions concept document that captures relevant market research report as well as both IT and Network analysis
- Development & Implementation: Working with the business, develop business processes capturing all aspects/processes that will be involved in the expected life cycle of the solutions. Prepare Solutions description document and Business Case. Responsible for the selection and management of partners to complement Liquid Telecom’s cloud solutions
- Build and transform new markets and lead transformational shifts for customers. Develop, communicate and provide high business impact solutions that enable digital transformation
- Analyse Solutions Revenue Performance, the market and Solution Benchmarks
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology and competitive readiness through participating in vendor sales communities and in the broader industry through events etc
- Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a team of resources to solve customer problems Foster and expand Liquid Telecom’s relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers and lead team through evaluation, contracting, deployment, and usage of cloud solutions.
- Constantly review the business processes to ensure efficient and cost-effective delivery of services to customers
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science
- Industry Specific Certifications i.e. Microsoft , AWS, GPC, VMWare etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Solution/Product development and management in the BFSI or FMCG sector
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical field operating in the capacity of a Specialist: System Integration, Product Management/development, telecommunications, IT, Solution Architecture, Pre-Sales engineering
- Experience running the Lean Solution Development process ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions technical experience Security, Hosting, Data Centre, Cloud, SDWAN, Digital Technologies
- Solution selling experience.
- Project Management experience including the development of project and simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Experience in developing business plans, programs and processes
- Creation of short and long-term strategic technology plans for customers
- Solution/Product development and management
Knowledge And Skills
- Understanding diverse customer business requirements over all segments of business sectors and the ability to translate these requirements to define and architect specified solutions across technologies and products and services
- Knowledge of complex and customer specific Complex Cloud Solutions architecture, design and development for e.g. fixed mobile convergence, triple or quad play services, unified communications and cloud services, data centre services, SDWAN, Connectivity, Networking, Security
- Thorough understanding of vendors solutions and technologies. i.e. Azure , AWS , GPC
- In-depth understanding of customer needs / wants / challenges / insights for all Sales segments i.e. Government, Financial, Mining, Health, Education, Transport, Carrier, etc.
- Both Cross Domain Technology Architecture knowledge coupled with implementation experience
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.