Software Developer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
As a Web Developer you will responsible for coding, design and layout of
the software’s according to a client’s specifications. This role
takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level
of both layout design and computer programming is necessary. You will
also play a role in the maintenance and upkeep of software’s. As a
software developer, you will be engaged in all phases of the software
development lifecycle which include: gathering and analysing
user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating
application system models. Participate in design meetings and consult
with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs
and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the
achievement of business and technology initiatives. This role relies
heavily on your communication skills to succeed. You need to actively
listen to understand what clients want and make it a reality. You also
need excellent collaboration skills to work with other developers and
customer service. You need to be an expert in programming languages,
Duties and responsibilities
1. Web Developer duties
• Full lifecycle designing, building and maintaining.
• Designing, coding and debugging application in various software
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirement analysis, software
review, identification of code metrics, systems risk analysis, software
• Object-oriented design and analysis.
• Software modeling and simulation.
• Front end graphical user interface designer.
• Software testing and quality assurance.
• Performance tuning, improvement, balance, usability, automation.
• Support maintain and document software functionality.
• Performs software demonstration for new and exiting clients and
• Integrate software with existing systems.
• Work with the team of developers and projects managers to bring
brand new concepts to market.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical non-technical
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
• Project planning by development of technical specifications and
• Maintain standards compliance.
• Implement localization or globalization of software’s.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship
• Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to
maximize develop and efficiency.
2. Customer support
• Perform end user training for system user.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of
communication with internal and external customers
• Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve
resolution to outstanding problems or issues
3. Corporate Positioning
• Give presentations, seminars and briefings to clients articulating
Organization’s Value Proposition.
• Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business
• Build productive client relationships and identify and develop
opportunities for new business.
• Carrying and presenting self in a way that reflects a positive image
of the company to the public.
4. Other Responsibilities
• Working in collaboration with other teams
• Creating new brand collateral for clients, including concept
• Participating in upselling or cross selling for existing clients
• Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and
• Providing quality control over own work
• Following best practice with the design and creative team
• Create Wireframes for Website Pages
• Work with Designers to Perfect Site Aesthetics
• Test Website Applications for Functionality Skills and competencies
• Actively Seek New Programming Knowledge
• Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS/python /JQuery and Other Front-End
• Familiar with Development and Debugging Tools for Cross-Browser
• Solid Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Update Current software’s to Meet Modern Software Standards
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Eye for detail and identifying problems
• An understanding of business
• Bachelor’s degree in Web / Software Development or related field
• 1-2 years’ experience required.
• Strong multi-tasking, time management and organization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal/human relations skills.
• Strong judgment and decision making abilities. Able to work under
pressure, able to multitask, excellent team player and able to work in a
• Good interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
• Willing and commit to stay at least 2 years with the position.
• Ability to work from home without supervision.
• Driven and ambitious and able to self-lead and take initiative.
• Strong organization, planning, communication, and presentation
• Superb collaboration, diplomatic and interpersonal skills coupled
with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently, perform under
pressure, and work with diverse people.
• Client centric and a savvy relationship builder.
• Detailed oriented, analytical and problem solver.
• Agile and resilient and shows interest in continuous personal
• Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.