Software Developer At Apa Life Assurance Company Ltd
Software Developer At Apa Life Assurance Company Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Shaping and implementing technology/business solutions to contribute to the organization’s competitive differentiation
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Develop and architect lifecycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms.
- Uses Agile engineering practices and various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the organization’s technology stack
- Collaborates with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new/improved product functionality
- Review and provide feedback to teammates on pull requests raised.
- Communicates with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation
- Builds organization’s brand in the technology community
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology will be an added advantage
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Full-stack engineer with a passion for mentoring other colleagues in the team
- Real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning
- Appreciation for pair programming
- Familiarity with continuous integration and test-driven development
- Excellent understanding of Java programming and Spring Boot
- Working knowledge of Mobile technologies like Kotlin, Android, iOS
- Experience with database technologies, such as relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience building, testing, and documenting APIs
- Working knowledge of TDD
- Working knowledge and experience in designing distributed applications
- Cloud-native development and operations (DevOps, Docker, K8s)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Excellent experience with Git
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in software development, scripting, and project management
- Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security
- Experience with Java testing frameworks, such as Mockito, Junit
Increase your chances of landing this job! Check the strength of your CV HERE.