Social Media Executive By Corporate Styles
Social Media Executive By Corporate Styles 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
An indigenous fashion outlet with branches across the city of Lagos is looking to hire a highly motivated, highly analytical marketing individual to initiate and drive marketing strategies, tactical execution, and provide support to the rest of the team. The ideal candidate is a resourceful team player who will play a critical role in improving the brand’s image and presence online across various social media platforms.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop a social media strategy.
- Promoting our brand on social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Growing and managing positive interaction with the brand’s community with the goal of maintaining healthy engagements primarily but not restricted to online channels.
- Managing digital campaigns on various platforms including Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Create and designing original and engaging content. (Use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva or other graphic tools is a must-have).
- Familiarity with global online shopping and fashion trends.
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting.
- Monitoring and assessing reporting and relevant tracing metrics and offer solutions to improve overall metrics on a per-client basis.
- Above average written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Candidate must reside in Lagos State.
- Salary is based on the related experience of the job role.