Social Media & Content Intern
Social Media & Content Intern 1 PositionPezesha
Pezesha (Meaning Financial Empowerment) is a leading Fintech startup that has created a holistic financial marketplace for MSMEs. By offering lending, financial education, and debt counseling to borrowers, plus a proprietary credit scoring system to vet MSMEs without a credit history, de-risking lending to SMEs.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Be in charge of the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- When required, attend events and produce social media content and a blog post.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with the operations team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Financial education content creation
- Assigned market research & analysis
- Testing of new products to ensure quality assurance
- Graphic Design of social media posts and content
Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video production and video editing ie: can use a DSLR Camera, basic video editing skills via final cut or adobe premiere pro is mandatory.
- Proficiency with photography and photo editing tools ie: Photoshop, lightroom
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Good to have: SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and setting up Facebook campaigns
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field
- Direct experience handling and using social media management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus