Latest Job Vacancy At So They Can Kenya. Apply!!
Latest Job Vacancy At So They Can Kenya. Apply!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Education Program Manager at So They Can Kenya
We work together with communities and their governments in Kenya and Tanzania to educate and empower, so they can break the poverty cycle, realise their own potential and meet their own needs. We are a not-for-profit organisation registered in Australia, New Zealand, Kenya, Tanzania and the United States. Education is at the core of everything we do
Reports to: Country Manager/East African Education Manager
Objective of the post
To develop, manage and deliver Education Program of So They Can Kenya. So They Can Kenya delivers it works through a Public-Private Partnership with the Government through the Ministry of Education.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Country Manager and the East African Educational Manager to develop, manage and deliver Education Program of So They Can Kenya
- Liaise with both local Teachers Service Commission, County Director of Education and other stakeholders to fact-check and inform all educational programmes at our partner schools.
- Develop educational networking opportunities and pursue them for the benefit of the Program
- Via our Teacher Development Project deliver professional development opportunities for teaching staff at our partner schools
- Provide supportive management to the Education team
- Actively build the capacity of education program staff, ensuring each staff member has a specific capacity development plan, receives opportunities for training, mentoring and on-the-job learning opportunities and achieves his or her KPI.
- Coordinate and facilitate staff meetings with agenda items and deliverables
- Serve as a liaison/spokesperson for the education team by reporting directly to the Country Manager and Head of Education.
- Prepare highly professional monthly and quarterly project review reports
- Coordinate with the M&E team on the development of monitoring tools and collection of quality data and provide guidance to improve data systems.
- Explore funding opportunities and develop quality grant applications
- With the support of the head teachers lobby and support teachers to use experiential and inquiry-based learning techniques in their teaching throughout our partner schools
- Remain current on the ongoing changes made to public schools and curricula that inform project development
- Take charge of all Educational Program documentation including annual project and budget planning and monitoring reports
- Coordinate timely payments and reimbursements for educational needs in collaboration with the finance department.
- Manage and implement ongoing community education projects
- Set up and establish IT learning facilities when deemed appropriate
- Oversee implementation and monitoring of Msomi Scholarship programme
- Be the person ultimately responsible and reporting to the Country Manager on all educational matters through regular reporting.
- Ensure all So They Can policies,
Vacancies in Office and AdminView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.