Shared Studios & Undppa Is Looking For You. Apply Here!!
Shared Studios & Undppa Is Looking For You. Apply Here!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Shared_Studios + UNDPPA “Talking Peace” Conversation Series
“Talking Peace” Conversation Series Curator
- Ideate and contribute to conversation programming with Shared_Studios, UNDPPA, and guests in a way that reflects local interests, priorities and concerns;
- Communicate the mission of the “Talking Peace” Conversation Series to local community including potential guests, partner organizations, UN field teams, as well as local and international press;
- Unearth and recruit community voices working on peacebuilding and/or conflict resolution efforts, especially those largely unknown at an international level;
- Identify, recruit and coordinate a diverse group of guest participants across a variety of professional and creative sectors in your community contributing to peacebuilding efforts; and,
- Contact, confirm and lead guests through procedures for successful virtual conversations.
Required attributes and experience:
- Self-directed and reliable with the ability to work independently and flexibly;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the demonstrated ability to engage and mobilize people across a variety of professional and creative sectors;
- 2+ years of professional experience in community outreach and engagement, including direct experience working in or with community and/or in international relations and peacebuilding;
- Demonstrated knowledge of local affairs especially in relation to conflict resolution, community development, and/or peacebuilding;
- A strong understanding of and deep interest in global cultures and communities;
- Aptitude for problem solving, project management, and creative resourcefulness;
- Experience and comfort working across digital platforms; and,
- Ideal candidates will have experience facilitating, hosting and/or moderating events (virtually or face-to-face).