Seo Specialist 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
We are hiring a talented SEO Specialist professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Emploi.Co. is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to Emploi.Co.
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- 2-3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience with other aspects of performance marketing, conversion, online customer acquisition, customer growth, and promotion.