Senior Sales Executive (infrastructure And Security)
Senior Sales Executive (infrastructure And Security) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Senior Sales Executive (Infrastructure and Security)
Our client is an IT firm that specializes in software development and customization, IT hardware, IT consultancy services and training.
They are looking for fill the above vacancy to be based in Nairobi.
The primary objective of the role is to increase and maximize revenue opportunities through establishing, developing and maintaining long-term relationships with strategic customers as well as defining and executing sales strategies that focus on increased sales and profitability.
Duties and responsibilities include (not limited to):
- The Candidate would be focusing mainly on developing the end user demand.
- Promote the company’s Business Solutions products and build a vibrant user community within assigned segments through marketing communications, networking, events and thought leadership.
- Discover the key business drivers, challenges and needs within assigned segments and work with the System Developers to identify and promote repeatable solutions.
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities within customer, discontinued and prospect accounts within assigned segments.
- Establish End-User contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the large companies and Governmental Organizations for major Vertical segments by countries.
- Effectively use and leverage the CRM to manage contacts, accounts, and opportunities to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Identify, build and support reference accounts within assigned segments, and document and share their case studies and customer references to grow mindshare.
- Pursue professional and personal development to ensure strong and insightful industry knowledge and how the company’s Business Solutions products apply to initiatives and trends in the assigned sector.
- Meet sales Annual Target.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A minimum of 3 years selling Infrastructure include but not limited to Servers, Data Centers, Could Services, CCTV, Access Controls, UPSs etc.
- Technology enthusiast who enjoys innovating.
- Ability to take complex problems, simplify them and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
- Diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Remuneration: Gross salary Kshs 60,000 -100,000 + Commissions on met targets.
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!