Senior Recruitment Officer
Senior Recruitment Officer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions
- Managing all recruitment activities in a fast-paced environment, responding to applications, queries and arranging interviews accordingly
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Posting adverts on job boards and completing telephone screenings
- Search after candidates on LinkedIn, other portals and other suitable places
- Researching on best job posting options
- Screening of prospective candidates.
- Arranging and sending interview invitations to candidates.
- Building and managing candidates’ database.
- Processing background checks to verify applicant information and ensuring that the minimum hiring requirements are met
- Deliver recruitment reporting such as metrics and regular reporting to ensure relevant stakeholders are informed of progress and make effective recruitment decisions.
- Making time-to-time follow-ups on placement fees payments
- Monitoring and applying HR recruiting best practices
- Assisting the HR team with other duties in HR.
Skills and Experience
- 2 - 4 years of recruitment experience, preferably with exposure to high volume recruitment activities
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management
- Previous experience in executive-level hiring in both international and local environment
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Strong decision-making skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize for effective time management