Senior Receptionist At Fair Competition Commission
Senior Receptionist At Fair Competition Commission 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Fair Competition Commission
The Fair Competition Commission is an independent Government Body established under the Fair Competition Act, 2003 (No. 8 of 2003) to promote and protect effective competition in trade and commerce and to protect consumer from unfair and misleading market conduct. The ultimate goal of the Act is to increase efficiency in the production, distribution and supply of goods and services.
The Fair Competition Commission (FCC) invites Public Servants to submit their applications to fill the post identified below: –
SENIOR RECEPTIONIST II – FCC/SR II/04/2020 – 1 POST
Reports to: Human Resources and Administration Officer
Qualifications for the Post:
- Holder of Secondary Education certificate with certificate in communication from recognized institution.
- Working experience of at least four years in relevant field.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages
Key Duties and Responsibilities: –
- Receiving visitors, ascertain the nature of their business and relaying information to the officer concerned appropriately;
- Managing the front desk;
- Keeping abreast of officers present in the office and guiding visitors accordingly;
- Keeping visitors’ register;
- Issuing Identification cards to visitors;
- Receiving and channelling incoming telephone calls to appropriate destinations;
- Handling outgoing telephone requests;
- Maintaining and keeping the Switchboard in good order;
- Keeping telephone call register;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Salary Scale FCCGSS 3