Senior Clinical Officer
Senior Clinical Officer 1 PositionBomet University College
Our Vision To be a premier Green University in fostering research excellence in Science, Technology and Innovation for sustainability. Our Mission To provide a conducive environment for discovery, preservation, and dissemination of knowledge; to nurture critical inquiry, creativity, and engagement for social transformation and advancement of humanity
- Implementing clinical procedures and standards quality assurance
- Providing clinical and family health care in the university and the community
- Implementing medico-legal standards and guidelines
- Undertaking disease surveillance control and management
- Monitoring patients, making appropriate referral and providing necessary guidance and counseling.
- Providing specialized medical services
- Providing emergency clinical care during disasters.
- Filter and refer patients appropriately
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Medicine or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least Eight (8) years’ work experience as Clinical Officer I or equivalent position.
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya
- Valid Practicing License from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer skills from a recognized institution.
- A Management training course will be an added advantage