Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
JOB TITLE: SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This position exists to implement product and process improvement initiatives within the organization for optimum value (efficiency and effectiveness), in line with the organisations strategic objectives. The position holder will be required to demonstrate an understanding of the Software industry, and have played a role in the integration between business and technology in the Software industry. The SBA will need to also demonstrate an understanding of development processes e.g. Software Development Lifecycle, as well as be very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues.
- Business process mapping
- Communicate key insights and findings to the team members
- Own and develop a relationship with clients , working with them to optimize and enhance integration
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Advice the business on potential business based on either formal or informal advertisement done on a business lead
- Review the terms of reference versus proposals done and advice on areas that may require changes before submission of business proposals
- Should be able to analyse change requests from clients versus the signed contract and advice on any business opportunities arising from the same.
- Critically analyse potential business documents and advice the proposal preparation team on how best to approach the intended business
- Generate appropriate documentation to easily empower system designers
- Generate system adoption trends and advice the business of areas of improvement of the systems.
- Model user requirements to easy to understand flow charts and use cases
- Participate in financial modelling of the different products and prepare the go to market strategy for the products.
- Collecting and analyzing data for potential business expansion
- Identifying specific business opportunities
- Influencing stakeholders to support business projects
- Leading projects and coordinating with other teams to produce better business outcomes
- Testing business processes and recommending improvements
- Minimum of 4 years in the capacity of a Business Analyst working on small to large/complex projects.
- Minimum of 3 years working in the tech industry with a solid working knowledge of Software terminology and general policy workflows preferred.
- Proven ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong analytical capabilities as well as strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Certified Business Analyst professional certification is a MUST.
- Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks; and to effectively communicate with and manage stakeholders who impact performance.
- Quality Orientation to effectively perform assigned activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture
- Able to create rapport with others and develop effective communication and team spirit with colleagues.
- Strong Planning and organizing skills to effectively organize and schedules events and activities and resources.