Senior Broker At Kenbright Holdings
Senior Broker At Kenbright Holdings 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Kenbright boasts 25+ years of experience. Over the years we have amassed critical partnerships that play a key role in providing optimum products for our clients within the East and Central African Region!
We are looking to hire an ambitious, analytical Senior Broker— Treaty, Facultative & Special Projects with 5+ years of experience in insurance or consulting to work in our reinsurance broking team. This is a client facing role in a team environment that involves servicing existing accounts, as well as new business production, new product development and managing a growing broking team
- A Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Insurance Option), Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related discipline
- A minimum of 5+ years reinsurance broking commercial lines experience
- Familiarity with the Kenyan and regional (re)insurance markets Exceptional interpersonal skills with capability to interact with major clients to cultivate and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent communicator (both verbally and in writing) with internal and external clients
- Entrepreneurial attitude with keen negotiation, business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and time management skills, able to multi task and manage projects
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter; committed to delivering the highest in client service, quality and results
- Previous formal or informal experience in managing teams or direct reports.
- Expert with top notch client relationship management capabilities
The ability to embrace change in support of the business unit and company’s goals
- Identifying prospective opportunities and establishing strategic partnerships with existing clients in order to achieve new business and renewal retention targets.
- Seeking quotations and placements for treaty and facultative reinsurance business including review and analysis of underwriting information, submission to reinsurers and negotiating best prices and capacity.
- Carrying out reviews of treaty programmes prior to renewal and making recommendations to clients on reinsurance optimization.
- Assisting in new and renewal presentations to clients; providing advice on the scope of coverage, capacity required and interpretation of clauses.
- Arranging specialized reinsurance cover for unique and complete risks with the local and international markets, including Lloyds of London.
- Developing, maintaining and managing long-term business relationships with clients through regular market visits.
- Liaising with clients and reinsurers on enquiries, making sure all are resolved in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
- Lead Broking Executives in preparation and review of all placement slips and cover notes as well as claims processing.