Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager 1 PositionCoca-Cola Company Ltd
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
Support the development of the Brand Strategy for the Coke TM Portfolio, inclusive of innovation and communication strategies that enable ACTION, based on strong consumer insights and analyses.
- Support the development of the Category SBP for SEABU, based on strong consumer insights and analysis. 10%
- Support the development of Coca-Cola TM ABP and co-create Market ABP
- Support the development of Coca-Cola TM platforms/calendars/DME and align with Marketing Manager
- Support development and deployment across markets
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop holistic plans that enable growth 20%
Develop Coca-Cola TM Portfolio Innovation and Communication initiatives:
- Develop innovation initiatives end-to-end thru CIF process
- Develop Business Brief for Communication initiatives and provide feedback to cross-functional teams along the Growth Factory process to make sure plans are developed and executed according to brief.
- Ensure disciplined performance tracking reviews on all initiatives (After Action Reviews/During Action Reviews/Category Reviews) 40%
- Support Marketing Activation Teams to sell in major initiatives/innovations (i.e. Bottler Meetings, Quarterly Business Plan Review (QBP); Monthly Marketing Review (MMR)
- Ensure information flow from and to the Activation teams 10%
- Develop Ad Hoc Category initiatives to achieve annual business objectives.
- Monitor category and brand execution, and results. Proactively identify issues in markets and develop solutions with local team.10%
- Role model the behaviours and competencies of the TCCC marketer of the future, creating high engagement (smiles) amongst your cross-functional teams. 10%
- Minimum 5 years of brand marketing experience in a FMCG or equivalent environment, encompassing:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Economics.
- Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
- Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
- Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need a genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Brand Management
- Project management