Security Sales 3 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
Security Sales Duties
Security sales agents spend the majority of their time procuring leads and speaking with potential customers. As a sales worker, you represent your product/service, analyze the needs of your customer and offer timely solutions.
After a successful transaction, sales agents follow through with all necessary paperwork, documentation and post-sales support to proceed smoothly, performing customer service duties that prevent new customers from getting cold feet after signing an alarms Response, Surveillance installations or Guarding services contract.
Work Environment and Requirements
Part of performing a security analysis for clients involves traveling to residences and places of business to provide an accurate assessment of client needs. Otherwise, most of your work takes place inside an office environment.
Many sales jobs don't follow a specific educational path, although most businesses require candidates with a diploma in Sales & Marketing, preferring those with a marketing, business or other related degrees. Our client requires sales workers familiar with industry trends.
A diploma in Sales, a business-related Degree or a sales experience in the Security sector & Alarm Response will be an added advantage.
- Age 29 years and above.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver minimal sales targets effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office and sales software applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail- At times success knocks softly unless he/she is attentive, customer needs may go unnoticed.
- Co-operative, assertive, team player and able to work independently and offer effective solutions to the customer.
- Ability to work and develop long term relationships with clients.
- Good knowledge of life insurance.
Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results-oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
12% commissions on cumulative sales above 70,000/ monthly.
We would prefer mature, experienced sales-people who are aggressive and keen to detail.
3 - Sales Executives/Brand Ambassadors to sell security services in Nairobi.
By 15th February 2020 so as to start working on 1st March 2020.