Security Compliance & Governance Manager
Security Compliance & Governance Manager 1 PositionNational Bank of Kenya
National Bank is a major player in Kenya’s banking industry. It is one of the largest banks in the country giving financial services to all sectors of the economy.
Job Ref No. HR/064/2020
Reporting to: Head Information System Security
Position Scope: Responsible for the implementation and adherence of ICT Security standards, policies and procedures in a manner that ensures the rigor and effectiveness of the oversight, management and reporting of the same in line with ICT policy.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of IT security and governance standards that pertain to adherence of the same to ICT infrastructure, business systems, integrations and vendor management
- Monitor and report on the implementation of IT security and governance standards that pertain to ICT infrastructure protection, health and availability/uptime.
- Monitor and report on IT security standards that pertain to user management adherence requirement: setup, changes, access and authentication and systems action logging
- Escalate and report on ICT devices and systems attack, destructive/unauthorized access and continuous protection.
- Perform IT security and governance assessments for the ICT infrastructure and systems security and recommend correction measures thereof.
- Report on the state of ICT standards and governance levels of adherence line with ICT policy.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/IT related field with ICT security standards, management or governance certification that relate to current technologies.
- Minimum five (5) years in IT Management with at least Three (3) years in ICT security management or governance
- Banking operations or financial services or telco experience
- Knowledge of ICT security standards and governance
- People management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, highly motivated and self-directed; ability to work in a team environment or independently