Sales Team Lead (nairobi) At Sunculture Kenya Ltd
Sales Team Lead (nairobi) At Sunculture Kenya Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Recruitment and training.
- Source, identify and recruit astute and goal-oriented sales agents who will be willing and capable of selling SunCulture products
- Train, and onboard the sales agents to ensure they have all been set up for success in bringing in sales and meeting the company KPIs
- Carry out daily and weekly check-ins with the teams to ensure there is maximum productivity
- Track Lead generation and selling processes of the sales agents
- Coordinate aftersales customer service to ensure brand strength
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager in developing and establishing clear sales KPIs meant to be exceeded by the sales agents
- Monitor and push for numbers closures when it comes to the sales targets on the selling of SunCulture commodities
- Establish a rapport with the clients and also the community in ensuring that all the clusters allocated are fully utilized and understand SunCulture products and brand
Does this sound like you?
- Proven experience in a sales role in the energy sector
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Strong leadership abilities and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically, plan, manage, and act to achieve set outcomes.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and meet targets.
- Passion for irrigation and in-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends adaptable for SunCulture
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure, meet targets, keep cool-temper, and handle rejection gracefully.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management- both at personal and team levels
- A diploma or degree is an added advantage.
Vacancies in SalesView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.