Sales Representative 1 PositionEnos Technologies Limited
Are you ready for a new challenge that brings you lucrative rewards? Enos Technologies is currently recruiting sales representatives. We are looking for outgoing and personable individuals who have a strong persuasive technique. If you are looking to take your career in a new direction or continue your path in sales, this may be the place for you. You can earn cash bonuses beyond your salary with commissions that compensates your hard work. You will be working with a team of sales representatives, managers and support staff while providing information and technical details to our customers. You will build relationships with new and existing customers in order to drive business and increase revenue.
· Three or more years of experience in sales or customer service
· Certificate, Diploma, HND, Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or another field
· Excellent ability to communicate in writing or verbally
· Friendly and personable with others
· Social Media savvy
· Strong business knowledge and interpersonal skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in technology including basic computer operations
· Ability to meet goals, stay organized and maintain a positive attitude
· Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
· Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
· Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
· Present information about company offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers.
· Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
· Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
· Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
· Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.