Sales Manager – Corporate & Key Accounts At Sanergy
Sales Manager – Corporate & Key Accounts At Sanergy 1 PositionSanergy
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements. Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves five key steps: we build a dense network of franchised micro-entrepreneurs, who operate low-cost, high-quality waterless sanitation facilities – called Fresh Life Toilets. We provide critical support services – such as access to finance, business analytics, training, and marketing. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community. We convert the waste into valuable end products, such as organic fertilizer, insect-based animal feed, and renewable energy. Finally, we sell the end products to Kenyan farms under the brand name Farm Star.
About the role
The Sales Manager – Corporate & Key Accounts will be responsible for driving sales of Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and KuzaPro insect based animal protein (BSF) to Corporate and Key Accounts across Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the exponential growth in key account and corporate sales revenues by more than 10x in the next 1 year.
- Develop and execute strategies to strengthen the relationships between the company and corporate & key account farmers for the sale of both conventional and certified organic fertilizer.
- Develop and execute strategies to strengthen the relationships between the company and large & medium scale feed millers for the sale of insect based animal protein (BSF).
- Develop and execute strategies to strengthen the relationships between the company and medium to large scale farmers for the sale of insect based animal protein (BSF). Focus should be on aquaculture, chicken and large scale pig farms.
- Refine the problem-led sales approach to raise the decision intelligence of Key Account and Corporate clients.
- Understand the needs of corporate and key accounts, and work with the in-house Agronomy and or insect protein research teams to find solutions for those issues.
- Manage revenue collections to minimise risk to the organisation
- Lead the planning and execution of crop specific sales strategies that include partnering with associations/agencies/corporate partners to grow sales in specific high potential crops: avocado, coffee, tea, potatoes, maize.
- Lead special projects that will open up sales of fertilizer and animal protein.
- Degree or higher level education in an Agricultural related course
- Previous experience in significantly scaling up agri input sales
- Over 3 years’ experience in consultative B2B selling
- Aptitude for numbers and data-driven decision-making
- Knowledge of agricultural inputs market for medium, large and corporate players
- Coachable – a desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback
- Willingness to travel outside of Nairoibi.
- Valid driver’s license and min. 2 years driving experience
Nairobi, with considerable travel outside of Nairoibi