Sales Intern At Lifebank
Sales Intern At Lifebank 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
LifeBank is a medical distribution company that uses data, technology and smart logistics to improve the discoverability, affordability, safety and delivery of essential medical products like blood and medical oxygen to hospitals and healthcare facilities.
The medical sales representative will be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to hospitals and blood banks. She/he will build market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales. S/he will work to grow the company’s client base, foster client relationships, and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and services.
- Schedule and conduct sales appointments with key resource personnel of hospitals and blood banks to sell LifeBank products.
- Work with the marketing and sales lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Provide daily call reports as well as a weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Regularly follow up with signed hospitals and blood banks to ensure they are using the app and placing orders
- Make recommendations to management
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding customer base as well as minimizing clientele attrition
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Degree or higher diploma in the below-mentioned courses:-
- Health/ Biological Sciences
- Entry-level experience in sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of a CRM tool
Skills and Ability
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skil
- Have a deep desire to work in the start-up industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech-savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Work in the office
- Visit prospective client sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary
- Will report to the Director of Tech and Innovation
How to Apply
To apply for this job, kindly send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org