Sales Executive 1 PositionWisen HR
A professional employer organization We contractually assume and manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer liability for businesses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source for printing business from companies via cold calling, emailing and face to face meetings
- Compile suitable tailor-made printing proposals to present to potential and current clients
- Accompany clients on-site visits to the locations you are selling
- Hold negotiations with clients on long term bookings and/or discounts
- Draft clients quotations
- Oversee the production team to ensure branding is carried out accordingly and share visuals with the clients
- Liaise with accounts & administration on invoicing and follow up on payments from clients
- Source for alternative new revenue-generating avenues for the business
- Ensure quarterly targets and KPIs are met
- Build and maintain client and partner relationships
- Update and present the internal weekly sales report
Key Requirements & Qualifications
- MUST have printing sales experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 25th March 2020
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.