Sales Engineer At Js Electromec Limted. Apply!
Sales Engineer At Js Electromec Limted. Apply! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
JS ELECTROMEC LTD
Location: Dar es salaam
SALES ENGINEER POSITION SUMMARY:
The Sales engineer reports to Sales Manager and is responsible for providing technical aspect of products information to customers or clients. His or her work should primarily involve promoting products and services in a way which help clients solve their requirements and needs.
· Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
· Expand company’s customer base by creating new business opportunities and closing sales deals
· Identify customers who may likely be in a need for company’s product offering range.
· Provide unrivaled customer service for continued customer retention as well as unsurpassed customer satisfaction.
· Prepare tender documents for competitive and responsive tender submittals, attend tender opening events and represent company in tender negotiation meetings.
· Work collaboratively with other sales and marketing team as well as other departments in achieving company revenue goals and objectives
· Promotion and/or marketing of Company Products and Services in trade exhibitions, shows or by physically visiting clients at their premises, or by phone calls and sending products information electronically by e-mail.
· Responding to customer “Request for Quotations or Prices and Sharing offers with prospective customers and close follow-up.
· Guiding and advising customers on the purchase or acquisition of the right product for the right requirements or problem
· Working with procurement and stores department to make sure goods are delivered safely, in good order and on time to the customers.
· Prepares sales and weekly and/or monthly activity report and submit to the Sales Manager, General Manager or any other management personnel
· Plan and attend departmental meeting and engage fully in deliberation of departmental matters
· Advice Sales Manager or management on stocking of right items. For example, advice on fast moving rather than slow-moving items or product in high demand
· Determining how well company products and services meet customers’ needs and requirements and finding ways for improvement whenever necessary
· Establish competitors’ strength and weaknesses and coming with ways to give an edge to company over that of competitors
· Advise or help the company in establishing changes in the market for particular product or technical advancement for continues product and offering improvements
· Abide by company sales and marketing policies
· Perform any other assignment as may be assigned by Sales Manager, General Manager Managing Director or any other management personnel
SALES ENGINEER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
MUST:(1) Experience or background in technical support services for electrical power or electronic products.
(2) Experience in tendering and has won more than 15 tenders
(3) In depth knowledge and understating of electricity and electrical power systems
• Diploma or bachelor degree in Electrical or electronic engineering, Telecom and/or Communication engineering
• Working experience: at least 3 years as sales engineer
· Excellent communication and presentation skill
· Excellent written skills
· Problem solving
· Technical understanding
· Verbal communication
· Requirements analysis
· Proven ability in the use of MS Office Application Software: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point