Sales And Operations Business Manager At Homebiogas
Sales And Operations Business Manager At Homebiogas 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
HomeBiogas is a world leader in developing groundbreaking and simple to use biogas systems, enabling people and businesses around the globe to turn their own organic waste into self-made clean energy. HomeBiogas is serving thousands of households, farmers, businesses and underserved communities in over 100 countries around theworld. Our fully off-grid, patent-based systems offer modular options to suit each of our customer‘s needs, empowering them a sustainable way of living and a healthier life.
A position for an extremely organized person who would like to work in an exciting, renewable energy biogas company. This person will have a finger on the pulse of all internal operations that happen within the company on a daily basis from coordinating installations and management of stock to dealing with customer inquiries.
- Key user for the Paygo microfinance system software
- Manager of technical team scheduling and planning including arranging installations, problem troubleshooting, maintaining customer satisfaction
- Assuring installations are managed properly and in the promised time frame
- Managing the stock movement – constant up-to-date internal documentation and an understanding of how much stock is available and placement of new orders in advance
- Maintaining and monitoring the department expenses — for travel, field allowances, marketing materials etc
- Preparing initial quotations for clients
- Good computer software proficiency and understanding of spreadsheet software
- A diploma of sales and marketing and 2 years related work
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili. Local dialects are a plus.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little direction or supervision
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills