Sales And Marketing Manager
Sales And Marketing Manager 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager .The individual will be responsible for building and leading a team of sales, marketing and other functional professionals with the plan to grow and establish this particular industry market in Kenya.
He/ She must have experience from working in a hospital setting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Analyze market opportunities by sharing relevant information regarding the value of the company products within the health economy.
- Monitor and track tenders; analyze tenders to understand the individual requirements and how information can be used for the company benefits and eventually build up the buying process for each account and link it with the principals.
- Effective communication with various stakeholders and report generation as required to management and other interested parties.
- Undertake a liaison role designated activities thus enabling effective efficient and mutually beneficial engagements.
- Ensure systems are in place to allow the sales team to receive their sales targets as per the predefined budget
- Ensure sales plan implementation – track, push and motivate a sales team, report and evaluate their progress.
- Research Competitors - Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Observes the performance of each sales representative and coaches in the field on a regular basis while mentoring the sales representatives to achieve difficult goals.
- Interacts with difficult customers and try to resolve dissatisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in sales-related field preferably
- Possess at least 6 to 8 years’ experience in sales
- Strong knowledge in institutions and major distributors
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Able to manage a team and their performance.
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills with a problem solving attitude
- Ability to train and mentor a team.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics & departmental reports.
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.