Sales And Customer Relations Specialist At Dhl
Sales And Customer Relations Specialist At Dhl 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world, with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. However, we don’t just move goods, we have a very clear purpose: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
As an employer we provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference people bring to our business and together we share in the pride of building one of the world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist, we offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Sales and Customer Relations Specialist who will be a direct link between DPDHL and our customers in Kenya.
Would you like to help identify a customer’s unique needs and make sure that those needs are met? Are you interested in building an ongoing, long-term relationship with your customers?
Would you like to make customers feel valued and encourage them to remain loyal to DPDHL Company?
If this sounds like something you would like to do, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Seek to win new customers.
- Plan and manage all-sized Business Customers.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market.
- Assesses the type and size of customer needs.
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
- Closes business connecting a customer need with a DPDHL solution and the value it may create for the customer.
- Supports customer retention by conducting joints visits
- Organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, products, etc.
- Uses networks within DPDHL to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs.
Your profile should look like:
- Experience in Business Development within the Kenya Perishables Market.
- Minimum 3-4yrs knowledge and experience in Freight Forwarding, Logistics and Transportation.
- Knowledge and experience of managing multiple/varied customers.
- Good communication and presentation skills, superior selling experience in competitive markets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Enjoys communication and interaction with people.
- Highly result oriented.
- International and strong brand support with clear processes.
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement.
- Possible further career development with global internal training plan
- Competitive salary
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Application deadline is till 08th July, 2021.