Sales Analyst Assistant At Kenafric Industries
Sales Analyst Assistant At Kenafric Industries 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Sales Analyst Assistant will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales and market data and providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide our promotional and sales activities.
To be successful as a Sales Analyst you should be able to analyze large amounts of data, accurately project sales trends, identify sales opportunities, and provide practical guidance to optimize sales strategies and increase market share.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Forecasting demand, revenue, and expenses.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
Required Qualification Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Holder of a Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or any other related area
- Possession of between 1 years in a similar role in FMCG set up is an added advantage.
- Ability to use advanced Excel, or any other BI tool.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Proficiency with any sales automation tool.
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Works well with a team.
- Can conduct independent research.
- Projection and forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Vacancies in SalesView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.