Risk And Compiance Officer At Cytonn
Risk And Compiance Officer At Cytonn 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Develop an appropriate Compliance Management methodology and process to implement within the asset management business.
- Implement an appropriate risk management methodology and process within the business
- Ensure that all portfolios managed by the business comply with investment
- Ensure submission of all reports to the relevant regulatory bodies
- Ensure that product development policy for CAML is implemented correctly
- Establish a healthy risk culture within the business
- Conduct regular control self-assessment process
- Identify key risk indicators for all risks within the business and to monitor and report on these key indicators
- Compile risk registers for the business and maintain these registers
- Ensure that the risk management approach and process is aligned with the business strategy and tactical interventions.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A degree in Law, Finance or any other business related qualification from a recognized university. Minimum of a Second Class Honours Upper Division
- At least 2 years working experience in the financial services industry.
- A Grade B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of collective investment industry and pension industry.
- Knowledge and skills in the understanding, interpretation and practical implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Knowledge of CMA regulations will be an added advantage
: May 12th, 2021