Resume Writers 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating a resume with the correct format and content
- Choosing an attractive and impressive layout and design to make an impression on the employer.
- There should be no grammatical error, spelling mistakes or factual error while writing the resume for the candidate has applied for the job.
- Letting the candidate know where he/she is going wrong in presenting his resume.
- Giving emphasis on the skills and achievements of the candidates.
- Choosing the right type of format for every candidate as a resume must be tailored to the specific needs of each employer.
- Keeping track of the job industry and its requirements.
Skills and Specifications
- Writing an attractive resume needs good writing skills.
- Good communication skills to interact with a customer and choose the right information for the resume.
- Grasp over different types of jobs and their requirements.
- An eye for detail and ability to present information in a concise and factual fashion.
- Good typing and proofreading skills.
Education and Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in a particular subject
- Diploma or certificate in English writing.
- Basic knowledge of computers and certain software which help create these resumes.
The salary is negotiable depending on the experience.