Reservations & Sales Agent At Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd
Reservations & Sales Agent At Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Main Purpose Of The Job
Reporting tthe Sales & Marketing Manager the role entails receiving and recording bookings, reservations for accommodation among other lodge facilities.
- Receives bookings and provides regular booking status updates for the unit as required.
- Prepares and updates rooms forecast daily.
- Produces arrival list (Groups & Functions) on daily basis.
- Replies treservations enquiries and communication (Emails, letters, calls) promptly.
- Files the reservations correspondences including booking vouchers, correctly.
- Advises on guest special requirements in advance.
- Submits tthe front office supervisor the required daily, monthly& weekly report on time
- Coordinates with respective Lodge management on daily outstanding bills.
- Liaises with Accounts department for verification of guest payment before booking confirmations.
- Performs any other duties and special assignment /projects as may be directed by management.
- Minimum ‘O’ level education with at least KCSE Grade C or equivalent.
- Formal professional training with a diploma front office operation from a recognized institution. or equivalent in Tour/Travel Agency or similar with focus on reservations skills
- Working experience of at least 1years in hotel/lodge front office, bookings/sales desk or related hospitality/service industry; customer –oriented, sales focused.
- Computer proficiency (MS office suite) with experience of FideliFront office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills combined with excellent presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Be able twork on own initiative yet be part of a team
- Demonstrate meticulous attention tdetails, practical common-sense approach, applying good judgment at all times
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.