Relationship Officer (based In Nakuru And Mombasa Branch)
Relationship Officer (based In Nakuru And Mombasa Branch) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We are a fast-growing Micro-Finance Institution seeking qualified experienced graduates with bachelor’s degree in Business management/ related course to urgently fill the position of Relationship Officer Nakuru and Mombasa branch.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Real People Kenya Limited is a non-deposit taking financial solutions provider for businesses targeting the mass market in Kenya.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- Manage own sales production performance and implement corrective actions to achieve target objectives.
- Achieve set sales targets by actively and proactively identifying of opportunities.
- Contribute to the profitability of the branch by meeting individual sales targets set by management.
- Build a relationship with potential clients by keeping in contact with them and making regular contacts to determine their financial needs and provide support and advise.
- Take initiative to obtain new contacts/potential customers through innovative means e.g. non-branded personalized flyers and responsible for building networks through known contacts e.g. local employers, referrals.
- Distribute marketing material as and when instructed.
- Attend the daily planning and review meetings, contributing to innovative sales ideas.
- Ensure all financial computations are correct and customer meets affordability criteria.
- Ensure all the information and data gathered is consistent and is verified by mandatory physical visits to the client’s business and residence.
- Ensure cash flow and repayment capacity are correct and comparable to other similar businesses.
- Ensure loan structuring fits the business, capacity, and project.
- Assess collateral by ensuring correct valuation, physical verification of existence and ownership and ensuring it adequately covers the loan value.
- Assess the guarantor to ensure they meet our affordability criteria through mandatory physical visits to the guarantor’s business and residence.
- Serve as a member of application approval committee, including conducting verification visits to customers’ business premises and homes with senior Relationship Officers.
- Review and management of customer portfolio (portfolio size, number of customers, portfolio at risk and arrears total).
- Early monitoring of the customer portfolio by making regular visits to the customers’ business premises, especially during the first three (3) months after disbursement.
- Ensure that all customer complaints/queries are dealt with immediately and that a record is kept of all actions taken to resolve the complaint and that the customer receives regular feedback regarding progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related degree and/or Diploma course.
- At least 2 years as a Relationship Officer
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, Team leader/player.
- Experience in the Banking sector with a bias in microfinance highly desirable