Qv Interiors Limited Is Hiring!! Apply Now!!
Qv Interiors Limited Is Hiring!! Apply Now!! 1 PositionQV Interiors
We are a leading team of interior designers and fabricators with projects all over the Country. We transform your space with purpose designed, purpose made interiors that are both decorative and functional.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Finance Manager will be responsible for efficiently and effectively coordinating the financial functions of the company and to ensure the integrity of accounting information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Providing regular financial forecasts to management
- Maintaining and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintaining general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizing financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produce payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, complete external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- To ensure there is comply with legal requirements.
- To secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Monitoring, interpreting, controlling cash flows, predicting future trends and controlling income/expenditure
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited university.
- CPA – K professional qualification.
- At least 7 years progressively responsible experience in the accounting or related field.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Quick Books or other similar programs.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work. The individual will work closely with all major functional leaders of the Company.