Quality Controller 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Our client is a Cleaning Solutions provider that manufacture, market, and service quality cleaning products in the industrial and institutional market.
They are looking to recruit part-time professional (Quality Controller) to fill in the position.
Inspect, test, and sample materials, parts or products for defects, and any deviations from specifications. Ensure that products/services of the organization provide is fit for purpose is consistent and meets both external And internal requirements .this includes legal compliance and customers’ expectations.
- Observe production operations and equipment to ensure that specifications are being met and to make or order necessary adjustments to process or assemble.
- Discuss inspections results and findings with those in charge of the products and recommend any required corrective actions.
- Discard or reject products, materials and equipment are not meeting specifications.
- Coordinate channels required to meet quality in production.
- Review customers’ requirements and making sure they are met.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety.
- Report to senior management. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or any other related field from a recognized university
- At least 4 years’ experience