Quality Assurance Analyst At Kcb Bank
Quality Assurance Analyst At Kcb Bank 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Champion and coordinate business requirements review across functional teams and ensures that the business requirements are complete, precise and testable.
- Work with project team to define and create overall project test strategy/ test strategy/test plan, plan test schedules or strategies and identifies test resources, estimates test effort in accordance with project scope or delivery dates and ensures that the test strategy is achieved.
- Develop, document and maintain functional and non-functional test cases, test scripts and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Work collaboratively with the business units and project teams to execute and validate test cases based upon business requirements and ensures that test cases are traceable and to the requirements.
- In collaboration with GEA and other critical stakeholders, tune the SQA process, adopt tools and define re-usable templates in-line with the adoption and maturity of the SQL framework.
- Define test process including required test activities and deliverables, conduct test readiness assessment, establish test beds and ensure that test beds are available for all planned white box and black box testing activities.
- Engages, champions and collaborates with the technical teams /personnel in non-functionality testing including integration, regression, load performance, security and usability testing
- Prepare share and review test results periodically, report any defects, bugs errors, configuration issues and interoperability flaws and develop test acceptance reports for projects and software change.
- Works with business units to perform post deployment sanity and regression tests and post implementation review within defined period to confirm that the deployed solution works as per the business requirements.
- Participate in maintaining quality assurance environment to ensure set uptimes and SLA’s are achieved.
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognized university preferably in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Certification in ITIL or ISTQB Foundation or TOGAF.
- A minimum of 7 experience in Information Technology with focus on Business Analysis, Software Development or Quality Assurance.
- Experience in at least two IT disciplines - Application Development, Middleware or SOA.
- Exposure to Software Testing Automation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to breakdown complex items to manageable components.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization.
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.