Qhse Officer At Securex
Qhse Officer At Securex 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
HISTORY With the vision of a safer Kenya and the experience of the police force, former Police Inspector Kishori Lal Sahni started a small investigations company in 1970 which has now grown to be one of the most respected brands in the security industry in the East African Region. Securex has grown from strength to strength in the past forty four years to become the leading Security Solutions provider for a wide host of clients in diverse industries. Starting with only an investigations department in the seventies, Securex soon grew to incorporate the manned guarding section which to date is one of the most respected forces in the provision of client friendly services. Currently under the stewardship of Mr. K L Sahni’s son; Tony Sahni, Securex has from the early nineties been able to distinguish itself from other competitors by embracing technological solutions to augment the services of security guards and hence provide integrated security systems.
Securex is seeking to recruit QHSE Officer who will be responsible for developing, maintaining and mplementing Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System. The QHSE Officer will be fully responsible for implementing safe systems of work and safe behavioral practices at all levels of the organization
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and improve QHSE management systems, processes and procedures to support business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 & OSHAD-SF.
- Undertake QHSE inspections internally and with third parties (contractors) as per the approved inspection program of the company. Follows up on the preventive and / or corrective actions identified during the inspections and monitors the timely closing of the actions in coordination with other departments.
- Develops, facilitate and review QHSE risk assessments for routine and non-routine activities in consultation with the operations team.
- Record QHSE key performance indicators on a monthly basis and issue reports as necessary. Suggest and advise changes to ensure continuous improvement on any additional effective KPIs to be added in the system as part of continual improvement.
- Control the day-to-day operations including auditing, meetings, training and updating documents and records for all aspects of the systems
- Liaise with management and staff to ensure continued QHSE integration into core operations
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Have relevant engineering qualifications and have at least three years’ experience.
- Quality Management experience within the manufacturing industry
- Should be familiar with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard, OHSAS 18001
- Health and Safety Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management
- Be knowledgeable with all aspects of the above standards, relevant legislation and compliance requirements
- Possess strong planning, organizational, teamwork and presentation skills
- Have the Fire Safety and the First Aid Certificates
- Should be aged between 25-30 years
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.