Public Relations And Communications Intern
Public Relations And Communications Intern 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications, this position is responsible for planning, developing and execution of proactive corporate marketing, communication and PR strategies to support and enhance the brand positioning of Emploi in line with our strategy.
- In addition, the job holder will ensure sustained internal and external communication and must have previous experience managing communication via social media.
- Designing, writing, production and distribution of communication and marketing materials.
- Produce engaging and insightful content in a variety of different formats (including videos)
- Develop original ideas and creative communication products for ongoing and emerging SEO strategies
- Plan and manage the design, content and production of new marketing materials;
- Prepare partnership proposals, blogs, website and social media content and marketing reports;
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently;
- The Candidate must be a continuing student of or a recent graduate with a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or Public Relations.
- The position requires active knowledge and experience in social media management.
- Adequate knowledge of desktop design and communications software like (In Design/Photo shop);
- Proven verbal, written, and interpersonal skills